Da Bomb Shin-Guru Pedals

SpectRe

Likes Dirt

Bit of an attempted copy of BMW ShinBurgers for $129...What do you guys think??
I've been in the market for a new set of flats but cant really decide on anything....

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
yeh its a copy.. i'd buy them for $129, i'v eheard the original shinburgers have crap loads of grip, so if its the same than get em....

msbhvn

Likes Bikes
Man you will have to wear shin guards with those things, look like they have grip but if you land bad it ll take your whole shin.

still a nice looking pedal

SpectRe

Likes Dirt

These suckers should come complete with free coupon for prosthetic leg/s and associated surgery.... :shock: :shock:

I thought "those dabomb pedals are fairly similar looking to the BMW..", but as you can see above...theres just a slight difference :twisted: Purely for safety reasons i think i'd rather the Shin-Guru :lol:

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
they look crap, and $129! damn... fuck that! look at the budget pedals you can get these days...

bighitter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i was thinking the same thing about the dabomb pedals.
I thought thy looked really well made and grippy, but looks can be deceiving.
Has anyone on here got a pair ? tested some ?
Let me know as i think i might get a pair.
Or if not probably A frames.

Sic

Likes Dirt
Sorry to change the topic a bit but how much are the Weyless pedals and anyone know anything about em? They look nice Id be interested to know how well made they are.

Rik

logged out
Maybe, but they're a Wellgo made pedal. I've played with them, and they seem to be good enough. I'm not too keen on the way the machining is done, a few sharp edges and odd shapes, but they're a more than capable pedal for the dollars.

That pic there is fairly flattering, up close and personal, you can tell they're still a cheap pedal, but alas a good cheap pedal.

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Sic said:
Sorry to change the topic a bit but how much are the Weyless pedals and anyone know anything about em? They look nice Id be interested to know how well made they are.
check out the jenson website.. wellgo make everyone's pedals anyway have a look at their stuff.

G

peachys called it

lol
those weyless look like odessy pedals
I was riding with stinky|dan yesterday and he had some antix pedals they looked the part

wombat

Lives in a hole
Fuzzy said:
peachys called it

lol
those weyless look like odessy pedals
I was riding with stinky|dan yesterday and he had some antix pedals they looked the part
Yeah, that's the new SGS with the wellgo's on it.

Fuzzy, which oddy's do they look like?