Da Jump We Made

bj4x4

Likes Dirt
Hi,
Just thought i would post the jump me and a mate made in the last few days at school. Just need something to put on top of it, not sure wether to put ply wood on or some steel flooring that i might be able to get hold of. Oh and do use think i should make the last section shorter to get rid of some of that kick?

rabatt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
cool jump... looks abit _/ (not smooth)

but it needs ply... and with those wheels its going to move every time you hit it

bj4x4

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the comments, yeah i was going to burry the wheels in the ground before i jump it. It was a bit of a rush job so im going to be doing a bit cutting just to smooth things out abit. But if it ends up being crap then i'll just put dirt on it or something

Chucker_boi

Likes Dirt
If you put wood on it and cover it in dirt it would make a great base for a dirt jump...

Meh... just my suggestions

bj4x4

Likes Dirt
yeah thats what i was thinking if i couldn't get the shape right. There is some ashfelt dumped where im build my trail so i might get some of that and put it on.

Wolfbeard

Likes Bikes
But if it ends up being (bad) then i'll just put dirt on it or something
Yeah, I guess if it ends up pretty bad you could use it as a base for an even bigger jump, but you'd need a fair bit of dirt. And anyway, since it was a rush job then it's obviously not that important that it's perfect.
And I don't see what good burying the wheels on that thing would do, unless you then further put chocks in front and behind both. Just take them off.

Last edited:

bj4x4

Likes Dirt
LoL thanks for the comments guys. I'll post some pics when i'v finished it and maybe a vid of my first try at it.