Dabomb decals

radbiker

Likes Dirt
hey farkiners,

i have just bought myself a sanded back and polished dabomb sputnik. i am looking into painting the frame white and i cant seem to find anywhere that sells standard dabomb decals apart from crc who only do smaller stickers. does anybody out there know of anyone or anywhere that the frame decals titled "da bomb" for the main downtube can be purchased from without having to send off to a designer of some sort?

bob^

Likes Bikes
Have you tried emailing Da Bomb mate? I am looking at painting mine soon and also will require the decals. I was just going to email them

radbiker

Likes Dirt
sounds good, i think i had thought of it but their page takes forever to download, thankyou for the heads up i shall try it now.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if you are having trouble getting some decals, i could prob organise some for you.

they wouldnt be genuine but wouldnt be a kick in the ass off.

radbiker

Likes Dirt
pm'd you about the decals, thanks guys these sights have been very helpful i have sent a few emails and fingers crossed they have something, so far all i have found is their 08 sticker pack but yeah thanks again

radbiker

Likes Dirt
this is the message i recieved from steve cramer earlyer today in reply to my message

Hi Joshua,

Sorry mate... We no longer import the frames, and when we did, we were unable to get the frame decals, Da Bomb claimed that there was a special process to apply the stickers.. And that they were not available for re-sale.

Sorry.

Kind regards,

Craig Shine
Manager

Bundy boy

Likes Dirt
It is a tricky proces to put the stickers on.
Step 1 peal off backing paper.
Step 2 place sticker on bike sticky side down
Step 3 stand back and admire your handy work.

bob^

Likes Bikes
Hey mate let me know if you find a sticker maker who will make some good ones up for you. I want to re-paint my frame now so could do with the decals. That is of course if you work out the special way to apply them ;)

Raymo621

Likes Bikes
just take a copy of the logo into any sign shop. They'll scan it and make you some vinyl cut stickers in any size or colour you want. Done it on a mongoose a few years ago, and if you want to be really trick, paint the frame, apply the stickers following the above instructions and then clear coat it all. Looks factory and comes up a treat!!