Danscomp Discount Codes

NASHWORTH

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LOUD NOISES!!!

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!!!

I do actually know what you're yelling about but it seemed like the perfect time to use an anchorman quote

EDIT: Oh and Jordy, you are officially the biggest fu*ktard on the interweb.:)

Last edited:

x

Likes Bikes and Dirt
why do you actually feel the need to 'shit stir', jordy?

dale and pretty much everyone else in this thread is right, the advantages of buying overseas completely outweigh that of buying from your lbs..

and you keep mentioning that it isn't doing anything for the 'scene'.. that doesn't really make sense. when ive dealt with various lbs's, all ive got is high prices and long waits. the bmx scene is the riders, not usually the shops, with the exception with shops like backbone and strictly.

Last edited:

syphon_the_python

Likes Dirt
Yep. All this contribution to the scene rubbish...do you buy sleeping bags from a local store (if more expensive than online) to support your "camping scene"?? Thought not :) Trail digging is contribution for sure.

*Badoom tish*

Azerin

Likes Dirt
only problem i have with ordering gear from danscomp instead of buying it at a bike shop is that postage and handling cost a shit load lol. but yeah i would buy from a bike shop if there was one in adelaide that had decent stuff for bmx's, i have to replace gear and online is the only way i can so thats how ill do it.

tld_06

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The last comment about postage is absolute rubbish. From memory it costs $100US to post a wheelset.

Save $300AUD on profile hub wheelset - $115 AUD = $185 saving.

Game over, Jordy.

rider_jake

Likes Dirt
i like danscomp because its cheating and i like cheating :) haha naa i buy big parts from danscomp because there soo cheap at the moment (aus dollars are soo hot at the moment) i buy little stuff (tubes, cables, grips) and get repairs at my lbs because theres no point getting them from dans by themselves and i like helping the shop out and they sorta like me now :)

and and people who pay out mtb, screw you! lol if its a decent mtb VS a decent bmx in my opinion its like asking would you profer to eat or drink, except you wont die if you dont have the other one :eek:

internet fighting is so fun :rolleyes:

lobstar

Likes Dirt
oh yea "edit" another teenage suckup.
you know nothing about me so dont comment, your lack of knowledge makes you look like an idiot well more of an idiot atleast. just because someone raises a point that your a fool doesnt mean that you can just brush it off with "teenage suckup", its actually rather childish if you ask me and doesnt prove anything except the fact that you can't handle an argument

lobstar

Likes Dirt
38JE2 - $25 bucks off, but this doesnt include wheels, which from your other thread im assuming that you are purchasing.
do you have any friends who have ordered from them semi-recently? because they would have been given a calender which has codes

Azerin

Likes Dirt
nah of my bmx friends i'm the only one to brake something major lol. well ill order the parts tomorow so hopefully there will be like a 10% off discount floating around because all in all its making a substantial dent in my wallet :p

hubbie

Forever 1,337
Working in a shop, I understand where Jordy's coming from, but 90% of the time I don't blame OS buyers. Don't support it, but I see why they do it. If you compare Aussie wholesale for US made parts to US retail, it's pathetic. It would probably be cheaper for a shop to buy a Fit S3 on Dans then resell, than to buy it from the Distro.

It's the whole industry that has to change. You both make valid points in my eyes, and it seems you both contribute to the scene, so I'm not taking sides, but I'm a loud-mouth, so wanted to have a say.