Dargle Freeride Event

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
Who's going?, I want to try and meet up with some of the fellas/chicks (if any) coz everytime i goto races i think theres is no one there from farkin and as it ends up there is heaps, so if u see me or i f i see you, give us a yell, ill be on my shore (may be with or without deemax). I be with adam (monsterpoweredstinky) and hes keen to get to know some lads so seeyas there......

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Dargle Freeride

Grundy's from South Coast, Banshees from Meblourne with film crew, McNaughtons and Smithson from Newcastle, most of the WSMTB DH riders, including the Bike shed crew, at least 10 others that have enquired so far and you and Adam.
We are hoping for 40 to 80 riders and it looks like a fair numbers of spectators. Have fun :D[/img]

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I will be there on my craftworks with a mate who is on a yellow ironhorse G-spot.

Say hi if u see me.

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well if I get dragged along, I'll be the ugly spectator/poser in a white farkin shirt, feel free to say hi/abuse me.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
yer ill see u guys there, ac2 with the royal racing jursey, and the ff with keewee on it. this event should be awsome so ill see u all there

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ok, how about we set a meeting point for all Farkin members.
Does any1 know the area well enough to suggest one?
Coz i have no idea where it is let alone a place to meet.

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
hmm.. does my normal mtba license work at the freeride event? and what is the cost of entry... i mioght go up and have a burl on my bullit

RCOH

Eats Squid
yeah Daver MTBA licence will work, i think it is $25 ($10 dollars to land owner, $10 toward transport, $5 for wsmtb)

I am going up, I will be riding a green/gray VPS drop, & i will be driving a POS orange VW Golf.

As far as i remember there are no real 'meeting points' because it is just a hill & a paddock with a creek through it. "bike shed" will have a tent so we could possibly meet there

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Entry is $35 for sunday only. I'm not sure how much extra it is if u wanna practice on sat as well.
If u don't have a current MTBA license, then it is a further $10 for a day license.

Lets get all farkin members attending to meet at the tent mentioned above at say 10:30 am???

Daver

Kung Fu Panda
yeah, i hope to seee you up there (if the directions work OK)... i'll be the fat kid with a big black bullit and red boxxers, with the hotwheels D2, and the big white diesl land rover... :p

Darkness

Rotting Corpse Films
well me and adam dunno if we are gonna be riding now because i have no back wheel and adam has no rear shock but we'll still be heading up there to film on sunday (maybe saturday if we want to) so say hi, we mite have rcf shirts on if they r made by then.

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
after the 1st day of practice, its good, very steep, very lose soil, folage everywhere, sketch lines, big drops, huge crash and overall, if u wanna die, this is the place ud do it. so in 2 word id say " IT ROCKED". i got a stack vid of a guy going into a tree, and also 1 goin out of control of a 8 - 10 foot rock drop. more soon

Wattsy

Hornsby Cycles
the directions are heaps good, ull find the place at the end of the directions cauz theres a dirt road (the 1 u go up to get to the fr event) and oppisite the dirt road is dargle water sports thingie, also the gate has a small sign saying "WSMTB event"