DJ Dartmoor Cody update: 15/4/11

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks rad, chop that steerer though, wouldn't have thought you'll be needing the extra length with how high rise your bars are and how many spacers are below them stem already.
yer im just playing around with bar height, will probabley lower them about then cut the steerer down.

L-iam

Likes Bikes
looks nice and light.

hows the front end on it?

im swapping a few parts around on my bikes wondering if a quick release will hold up on the front end... maybe...

was thinking to get a nice light bmx hub built up for the front end as there will never be a front brake on it... if i have problems with the already bent qr...

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
looks nice and light.

hows the front end on it?

im swapping a few parts around on my bikes wondering if a quick release will hold up on the front end... maybe...

was thinking to get a nice light bmx hub built up for the front end as there will never be a front brake on it... if i have problems with the already bent qr...
ive snapped 2 axles, bent 2 sqwers and my current one is massivley bent. so im not a fan of qr at all. these forks have been gonig great but, no problems with em and they feel nice and solid:)

krusty66

Likes Dirt
Very nice ride! So jealous I haven't had the time to build my shine yet that I bought off Fearless cycles.

Next week I will post pics off it built hopefully.

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i

Fuuaaaarrrrkkk, this things dope son! Surprised i still haven't seen it in person... We've gotta go for a ride and compare 26", 135mm rear wheel and suspension to 24", 110mm rear wheel and rigid :p

yakuza857

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Fuuaaaarrrrkkk, this things dope son! Surprised i still haven't seen it in person... We've gotta go for a ride and compare 26", 135mm rear wheel and suspension to 24", 110mm rear wheel and rigid :p
yeah for sure. you got a capital now yer?