DAVISUALS - Twenty Ten Demoreel

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
That was a great teaser ... I loved most of it.

Just some possible things to try.

The leaf sequence at the start was really good, but I thought a little fast ... if you could slow it just a tad I reckon it would be a great intro and effect and maybe match the music a pfffteenth better. (BTW I loved the music).

I didn't like how it cut to the leaf cycles logo ... (seemed out of place where it was) ... unless its part of a spono intro thingy ??? (just being picky)

I didn't get the bit with the rock and 5.10s especially how it was shifting.

Overall Loved it ... can't stop watching it :)

Gluey_trails

Likes Dirt
The leaf sequence at the start was really good, but I thought a little fast ... if you could slow it just a tad I reckon it would be a great intro and effect and maybe match the music a pfffteenth better. (BTW I loved the music).
Unfortunately I can't slow it down all that much because its 23.98fps and Progressive, slowing it down would make it jittery and jumpy
I didn't like how it cut to the leaf cycles logo ... (seemed out of place where it was) ... unless its part of a spono intro thingy ??? (just being picky)
Because It's a demoreel I thought it might have been effective to insert some sort of promotional shot to show I'm capable of doing it. Just in the rare case someone comes to me and asks for a video and I show them a demoreel.
I didn't get the bit with the rock and 5.10s especially how it was shifting.
I agree, it's a weak shot. Not sure why I put it there but after watching it a few times I thought it kind of suited it.
Overall Loved it ... can't stop watching it :)
Thanks Nerf, I'm glad its going down well with everyone.
The bold and beautiful.

beak_hunter

Likes Bikes
mate that was rad. your vid work is mint.

me and my mate built that little booter at the end @ fox :)

i dug the shot with the white 4wd and the bike.