Dean Lucas Test Video

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hi everyone,
Been busy with school and what not, haven't really had much of a chance to have a mess around with the camera other than events really. Lucky for me the now that school is grinding to a halt I have a bit more time to have a film.

Over the last couple days, weather permitting, I have been doing some filming of my brother, both riding and working, just to get more of a feel for the new equipment.

This is the result for now

[video=vimeo;17400337]http://vimeo.com/17400337[/video]

Thanks all

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
thats sick Jake, will you be doing a video of him like really riding DH soon
Yeah for sure, I've got a bit on for the DVD, going to film some particular rider for rider segments in the DVD, but for sure, I'll be doing some more serious downhill filming of him soon, I've also got something in mind with Olly Zwar.

I've also got a camera crane coming in the mail, so I'm really going to want to test that out, so you'll see a video somewhere of that soon.

jimmy irwin

Likes Dirt
Some pretty nice footage there Jake,

What camera crane did you get? Should be able to get some really nice shots with it..

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Some pretty nice footage there Jake,

What camera crane did you get? Should be able to get some really nice shots with it..
Thanks Jimmy,
I went with a 9' ProAim one, they make some good stuff, I'm loving the linear slide I got from them and think I'll stick with them. Plus the 9 footer folds small enough to transport.

I'm just going to have to get a display screen in the near future.

here is a link:ProAim Crane - eBay