Dear Diary

stirk

Burner
Dear Diary...
It's been 72 hours and 56 minuets since my last entry.

Monday 9/3/15

I like turtles because they’re so chill. They don’t hurt anyone. They’re just like, “Hey man, I want to swim, and maybe eat some lettuce. But I’m gonna take my time getting there, I’m not in a rush. Because I’m a turtle.”
Welcome back camo!

Did you get a new phone over the weekend?

camoshop

Banned
You've changed man.

I don't know what it is... but you've changed something.....
Are you sure? Maybe you're just perceiving me in a different way and not judging me based on my forum presence, like most. :noidea:

Last edited:

scblack

Leucocholic
That i spelt them incorrectly, fixed it for you :sorry:
Ah, no probs, all is cool. :love:

You do know that if you edit a post within a minute or two of posting, it is not an edited post - its just updated. Many of your recent posts have been nearly gibberish, so a proof read after posting would help this happening. I have a iphone6+ too, but proof read before hitting send button, and do not have so many unintended posts.

Last edited:

stirk

Burner

You do know that if you edit a post within a minute or two of posting, it is not an edited post - its just updated. Many of your recent posts have been nearly gibberish, so a proof read after posting would help this happening. I have a iphone6+ too, but proof read before hitting send button, and do not have so many unintended spelling mistakes.
pft! Where is the fun in that!

Skydome

What's invisible and smells like hay?
Dear diary.

I took a very large shit today, it clogged the toilet up, that is without adding toilet paper, too.

camoshop

Banned

You do know that if you edit a post within a minute or two of posting, it is not an edited post - its just updated. Many of your recent posts have been nearly gibberish, so a proof read after posting would help this happening. I have a iphone6+ too, but proof read before hitting send button, and do not have so many unintended posts.
I think the problems lies from when i got my iphone 4 in 2011, i used to text, post drunk alot. i never atually whiped my phone just upgraded the 4's data to my 5, then the 5's data to the 6 so theres some funny erections going on. i mean corrections :p

camoshop

Banned
Dear diary.

I took a very large shit today, it clogged the toilet up, that is without adding toilet paper, too.
what wait, So you flushed before you wipped your ass ? after you took a oic of said huge dump?? or you dont whipe your ass? clean snapp???

stirk

Burner
Do people actually take photo's of their turds?

I've been on the internet since the days of 56k dial up modems and thankfully not come across that yet.

camoshop

Banned

I've been on the internet since the days of 56k dial up modems and thankfully not come across that yet.
one time on instagram some random page requested to add me, thruth br told it was a page dedicated to posting pics of turds :tape2:

quin66

Likes Dirt

I used to listen to one of Kevin Smiths podcast, Tell em Steve Dave and a event they had going was for people to send in photos of turds in toilets at truck stops and the meanest dirtiest or biggest would win a t-shirt or action figure of some kind. Glad I never had to judge.

stirk

Burner
DD:
my date went well on friday, heres some flicks.

oh and we kissed :love:

and i deletet tinder ane pof, sorry guys no nore tinder stories.
So romantic walk through the street art of Chinatown followed by a water taxi from darling harbour to the rocks, Lord Nelson for hamburgers.

That's gotta be worth more than a kiss!

camoshop

Banned
So romantic walk through the street art of Chinatown followed by a water taxi from darling harbour to the rocks, Lord Nelson for hamburgers.

That's gotta be worth more than a kiss!
close, strawbery hill pub, then the dove and olive, then trinity bar, then grilled on crown street, then tios then china town then darling harbour. 7 hour date :love:
did take a selfie of me and her with our drinks but you all know what i look like haha