Death to Carcass birth for Creswick

dbowden

Likes Dirt
yeh josh i reckon ill come out if we get a crew together for it n shit. let me know when yas r keen for it

fastrider gus

super huck
creswick is freakin mad... when do you think you guys are going to head out there? im dying to have another sesh there, but its hard sorting out a ride from around here..

dbowden

Likes Dirt
its pretty hectic these days round here runnin the x-country and stuff so i dunno when ppl r keen to go but the sooner the better IMO!

patto_15

Wheel size expert
i am really keen to hit up creswick. i want to hit it up by the end of the year. should organise a date in the next few weeks.

DevoDH

Squid
berkyburger123 said:
I want pictures. Sorry if there already are some because I havent checked the whole thread due to it being about 15 pages.
None of the pics in the thread are working :confused:

aday

Likes Bikes and Dirt
They are working now and look bloody awesome. Cant wait to go out and film it, dont see myself hitting it on a HT tho.

fastrider gus

super huck
turtle muncha said:
is that chris in the first pic??

riding a banshee scream?
nah the first two are watkins and the last one is me.. old skool! that was aaaaaages ago... like 2 years!

here's another recent one... or three... very dodgy photo's so i think ill have to head back out there

Attachments

La pointe

Likes Dirt
Hi Gus,

I think we met b4...I used to ride a pink hardtail (unscrupulous dealer)... Would u be able to let me know when you go to this spot..I am not sure i would hit it but i'd like to have a look.
Cheers
ben

josh_hardtail

Likes Bikes
aday said:
They are working now and look bloody awesome. Cant wait to go out and film it, dont see myself hitting it on a HT tho.
dude this drop is so smooth, ive done it on a rock machine ht. a few people have done this on ht