Deemax Wheelsets

naz

Criminally Inane
hey all,
ye ye i know ill kill them but there for a new bike, so they wont be huckin(to flat yo), what i want to know

which is at group sportif, the silver rim with yellow hub, or all yellow wheelset cheers

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Apparently the 2005 Wheelset has changed a bit, its a bit stronger, but weighs the same. Its also yellow, which only suits a few bikes. Please dont make an ugly bike.

arnott

Likes Bikes and Dirt
for 2005, they have yellow rims that have been re-designed and new rear hub design. i got some 04 dee-max's sitting in my room now.(white rim yellow hub)

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you can get both '04 and '05 deemax wheelsets fron www.jensonusa.com for quite reasonable prices.

'04 deemax wheelset = $599.90USD which is $772.173AUD

"05 deemax wheelset = $649.90USD which is $836.531AUD

So for the '04 wheelset you would pay $895.342AUD including shipping via FEDEX international express. There's a reasonable saving there so thats the way i'd be going if it was me.

naz

Criminally Inane
LTR said:
Apparently the 2005 Wheelset has changed a bit, its a bit stronger, but weighs the same. Its also yellow, which only suits a few bikes. Please dont make an ugly bike.
05 stp 1 :) and hopefully the 05 deemax ehe

cool thanks guys dont worry about outsourcing i work at a bike shop now so price isnt a factor anymore.

naz

Criminally Inane
RCOH said:
naz said:
cool thanks guys dont worry about outsourcing i work at a bike shop now so price isnt a factor anymore.
Honestly, was it ever? :wink:
ah muther fucker. i have a job IM BUYING THESE WITH HARD EARNED MONEY, a first i know but come on you gotta start somewherre

n next city ride ill buy the first round, so no 1 thinks im a cheap ass any more, actually fuck that no im not :)

naz

Criminally Inane
oh man i give up, i get a job, stop doing illicit things, and i still get ripped :cry:

FKU lyle(sp? sorry)

ehe :p

scblack

Leucocholic
oh man i give up, i get a job, stop doing illicit things, and i still get ripped

FKU lyle(sp? sorry)

ehe
Good on you naz - got yourself a job. Props to you!!! :wink: