spuddy

Likes Dirt
All sold / gone

I NEED to sell these!

Front shifter / Mech combos. - 31.8, top pull, top swing
Item: XTR shifter / Deore XT mech.
Item: Alivio mech + shifter.
Saddle
Item: Assmaster 5000 (no-name) with bent rails in 2 axis and 'kelvar' corners :? i wouldnt use it, but someone might have a need....

Chainrings - SOLD
Item: Raceface 44t, 5/94
Item: Raceface 22t, 5/94
Chain Tensioner - SOLD
Item: Grig rollerwheel type.
Shinguards - SOLD
Item: Fox notRaptors... :?:, silver.
Handlebars - SOLD
Item: Azonic Doublewall Handlebars. 1.5" rise, 640mm tip-to-tip.
Wheelset. - SOLD
Item: Sun Zero Lite rims / Deore XT hubs (non-disc), Shimano 8speed cassette.

Item Condition: Used but ok.
Reason for selling: Need the $$$
Price and price conditions: Make an offer.
Extra Info: PM me. Buyer pays post, can deliver to Melb CBD.
Pictures: I can PM them to you, but i won't put up here, as they are all too big and dialupers would die!

spuddy

Likes Dirt
I can't give you a size as such, but from bottom of leg plate to top of knee plate they are 320mm. They are a little knocked around, but no more than 2 or 3 stacks on them. I'm not even sure they are raptors but i pm'd you a pic...

manny24

Likes Bikes and Dirt
no, there not raptor, there a basix level pad. top stuff tho, ive used the same type b4. sizing is only in the strap length btw.

Grover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
what's the xt front mech like. i'm after 31.9, top pull, top swing. pics would be lovely. also interested in the tensioner but Rik's first.

cya, john.

j5ive

Jonny Sprockets Bike Shop
HOY spuddy. Whats the go? I've emailed- pmed, msned...

I have no wheels I payed yonks ago. :)

spuddy

Likes Dirt
Hey j5ive. My Farkin PM box has been going all crazy. I got them back today after i called Auspost as to where they had gone..... turns out your address doesnt exist? Can you email me, spuddy@gmail.com , please?

Grover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Grover said:
what's the xt front mech like. i'm after 31.9, top pull, top swing. pics would be lovely. also interested in the tensioner but Rik's first.

cya, john.
hey spuddy,

still after some details. you've got 31.8 top pull but is it high clamp (top swing) or low clamp.

cya, john.