delete, splitting parts

'Ross

Eats Squid
Item: 06 model Devinci Wilson. Medium size, Electric Green colour. 12x150mm rear axle (included) 1.5 inch headtube (1.1/8th reducer headset included).

Info: Frame can be set up as 180mm or 215mm travel depending on where you mount the shock. Can also be run with a 24 inch tyre as well as the normal 26. Here is a little review from Pinkbike that does not have much info, but has some good pictures of how it looks built up... http://www.pinkbike.com/news/Devinci-Wilson-Review-2006.html

EXTRAS: I would ideally like to sell the frame with all of these extras, but will consider splitting/selling seperately if there is demand; Fox DHX Air 5.0, 12x150mm axle, seat post and seat post collar, race face diabolous cranks and MRP chainguide fitted, Headset and reducer cups.

Condition: Mechanically everything is great, the pivots are all in great condition functioning perfectly without any noise or squeaks. It is a tough, bombproof DH frame just take a look at the welding all over the frame! The shock is also in great condition. The cranks, chainguide and bb are all working fine with no problems. Most of the frame is covered with protective plastic film which explains why there is minimal scratching on the tubes. There are no deep gouges, major problems or dents, only cosmetic scratches.

Bad points: There is some scratching on the areas that aren't covered with film, only very minor scratching (see pictures). The headset does not come with a crown race or a top cap, I would advise buying a new headset if you can't find something suitable to fit. The cranks have a fair bit of shoe rub taking off some of the anodising and the bashguard has a fair amount of scratching. There was an incident where I snapped my derailleur in half and then stripped the thread trying to remove it. The dropout was sent to Gripsport and re-tapped so everything is fine now.

Reason for selling: Facing reality, I will be moving interstate at the end of the year so can't have half built bikes and things laying around. This thing goes down a hill like a rocket on rails, very fast and stable, I would keep it if I could use it as an All-Mountain bike and ride it back up the hills but that's easier said than done:(

Location: Canberra, pick up would be nice but will post Aus wide for $35. If the box is too big to post I will organise a courier.

Price: PRICE DROP, $950 posted for the lot

Pics: If you want more info or more pictures send a PM, thanks

Last edited:

'Ross

Eats Squid
Just bought new parts for a road bike so a little bit desperate to move this along.

Willing to split parts or sell the lot for $850 posted.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Price drop to $700, will split and sell individually if not sold in the next week or so.