Delete

beaty

Likes Dirt
:( i wish i read this thread last night. I would have joined yas. oh well maybe next time ay. Hope you fellas had a good one :D

derelikt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Actually today was the shittest day/weekend i've had for quite a while. First of all I had to get up at 4 to go to work on Saturday(That started all the whole shit weekend off) And then today when we got to Beenas these 2 Derro's came up to us and were like "Come on cunts, fight us". So we left(i didn't want my bag stolen) and went to kuraby, It was ok, Then went to Paddo and it was soo sweet. But then Matt was like"C'mon Ferny will be sweet lets go, Cm'on lets go Etc. Etc.", So we went and we got there 2 guys were working on them, So Sam and i were like"Lets go to to the skatey", So we did, And was it shit? Oh yes it was. I could barely fit in the halfpipe its so tight. So then we caught the train to Bowen hills to swap trains, I got on my train and was inspecting my bike, Guess what i found? A big fucking crack in my seat tube. All in all it was the shittest weekend ive had this year. And Matt, Just change the thread title in the stret riding thread. We dont need 2 threads.

Rant=Over!