Deletion is needed mods!

L.P.

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey guys.
I'm reporting from a school PC here and Farkin.net has been reported to the Australian Government and censored, is this why the name has changed? I found away around it though!

I know there are about 5 threads asking the reason of the "different" name but mine is completely different!

On the screen it has this message.

Access to the requested domain has been blocked by your ISP, on behalf of the Australian Government. Please note that repeated attempts to access prohibited materials will be recorded, and submitted to the Australian Federal Police for further investigation.
If you feel there has been an error in the censorship of this site, please contact the office of the Minister for Communications. Any complaints deemed to be promoting prohibited material will be referred to the AFP for immediate action.
The Australian Government: thinking of the children.
----------------------
Update: The website owner has agreed to change the name of the website in order to comply with new regulations.

Weird eyyy??
ive quoted this, so that when you realise what date it is, you wont be able to deny that your a little behind.

mushroom

Likes Dirt
Where are you logging in from? Don't be surprised if you get a knock on the door from the Australian Federal Police, investigating access to prohibited material. April Fools!

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
This is indication enough that you need to not be on Farkin when you're at school. Turn the computer off, stop playing with your friend's dick under the table, and learn something.

Sam.

Eats Squid
Hey guys.
I'm reporting from a school PC here and Farkin.net has been reported to the Australian Government and censored, is this why the name has changed? I found a way around it though.

I know there are about 5 threads asking the reason of the "different" name but mine is completely different!

On the screen it has this message.

Access to the requested domain has been blocked by your ISP, on behalf of the Australian Government. Please note that repeated attempts to access prohibited materials will be recorded, and submitted to the Australian Federal Police for further investigation.
If you feel there has been an error in the censorship of this site, please contact the office of the Minister for Communications. Any complaints deemed to be promoting prohibited material will be referred to the AFP for immediate action.
The Australian Government: thinking of the children.
----------------------
Update: The website owner has agreed to change the name of the website in order to comply with new regulations.

Weird eyyy??

Ahahahahahahahaha. Nothing gets past you does it, Ty? Thanks for making my day:)

Edit: Printscreened just incase this gets deleted.

Last edited:

thecat

NSWMTB, Central Tableland MBC
I just think it great that you are using farkin to tell us that farkin is blocked but you have found away around it.

Brilliant!!! just farkin brilliant!!!

No more skool for you. It would just be waisting valuable resources that could be better spent elsewhere

Futile

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I wonder how many threads on this will be up by tomorrow, i've counted 6-7 in the last 10 minutes.

kill_switch

Dead-set Idiot
ive quoted this, so that when you realise what date it is, you wont be able to deny that your a little behind.
I vote a personalised name for Downhill Domination for this ingenious peace of investigation work:D

Taking suggestions?
the April fools detective?

-Brent

eyes

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mods = legends

Check out your new subtitle Downhill Domination....

Baaaaaahahhahahhahahhah

Last edited: