Delilah -acoustic punk version

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
one of the few songs that can ruin an otherwise bearable day at work, and if that's not bad enough, they usually play it twice. fuck commercial radio (and canberra's lack of alternatives)

|Matt|

Banned
one of the few songs that can ruin an otherwise bearable day at work, and if that's not bad enough, they usually play it twice. fuck commercial radio
Agreed. We have the station on Triple M. Fuck, they have NOT changed the song list (which includes Delilah) in about a month and a half, almost 2. I can sometimes pick what the next song will be, shows they sometimes don't even change the freaking order.

Joel O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
am i the only person here who has seriously considered quitting their job to write crappy generic pop songs. sure i say goodbye to my dignity and any scrap of credibility, but it seems like pretty easy work to me. also if recent pop music is anything to go by, i just need a rhyming dictionary and the rest can pretty much just be filler.

jackmac91

Likes Dirt
Brilliant! the first time i herd that song i could bare it but then it got old very fast!
god damn triple M!
I leave the station on triple J at work now...

pin'd_it

Likes Dirt
Fastest can you send me the tabs or score for that? Cause i really wana play your version at a school concert in a few months, if thats ok?

thats such a good take, send it to weird al.

roasted

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The Cathedral version of that song ^^ is so good.

Commercial radio sucks, just make heaps of mixtapes and take them into work.