Delivery of Uberbike brake pads knocked back

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Interesting one and a potential warning here. One of my mates grabbed some Uberbike pads from their e-bay store. Checked out fine but a few days later he got a message from e-bay saying shipping was prohibited because they are a restricted item. I've never had any issues with getting stuff direct from Uberbike so perplexed as to what the problem would be.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk

Last edited:

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Interesting one and a potential warning here. One of my mates grabbed some Uberbike pads from their e-bay store. Checked out fine but a few days later he got a message from e-bay saying shipped was prohibited because they are a restricted item. I've never had any issues with getting stuff direct from Uberbike so perplexed as to what the problem would be.

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
Asbestos in the pads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
That is the only thing that makes logical sense, but given bike brake pads are a dime a dozen everywhere it seems highly unbelievable that these particular ones tripped the red flags

oldcorollas

Levin the moment
If ebay "Global Shipping", seems it only takes one country to have restrictions, for them to refuse delivering it... (Lots of annoyed chatter about this)

Or someone there wanted brake pads ..