Denistone trail questions

G'day guys,

Anyone ride the DH track down at Denistone? Not going to disclose the location :spy: but I'm happy to help maintaining it if anyone still does. Since I've only ridden it a few times, I've found there are two exits, one to the park with the big hill and one to a dead end. Anyone know where to go from the dead end? And does the trail continue when you reach the hill?

Btw, anyone wanna ride there on the weekends with me?

Thanks,
the_muffin_man

stinky1138

Likes Dirt
Yes, people ride it. It's been around for a very long time and obviously you didn't build it.
The guys who did build it do continue to ride and change things from time to time but not as frequently as they used to.

I'm going to come across as a complete arse--but I don't know you and I've literally never seen anyone outside my crew maintaining the place in the 5ish years I've been riding there.
In the winter I ride there quite frequently as it's my local. Don't go messing up the lines that are there by building something new. Best thing to do is rake and trim the weeds.

I'm only about 60% arsehole in person so if you see people digging there and don't stop, we will fling bull ants at you as you pass. There's a good chance we'll be heading out this weekend.
BTW, saying the location and the park is a dead give away to where it is. It's not overly secret but also not super well known to outsiders. Best if it's kept that way.

Snit

Likes Bikes
Yes, people ride it. It's been around for a very long time and obviously you didn't build it.
The guys who did build it do continue to ride and change things from time to time but not as frequently as they used to.

I'm going to come across as a complete arse--but I don't know you and I've literally never seen anyone outside my crew maintaining the place in the 5ish years I've been riding there.
In the winter I ride there quite frequently as it's my local. Don't go messing up the lines that are there by building something new. Best thing to do is rake and trim the weeds.

I'm only about 60% arsehole in person so if you see people digging there and don't stop, we will fling bull ants at you as you pass. There's a good chance we'll be heading out this weekend.
BTW, saying the location and the park is a dead give away to where it is. It's not overly secret but also not super well known to outsiders. Best if it's kept that way.
Lookout everyone, we've got ourselves a tough guy. Muffin Man just wants to help with maintaining the track. With your type of attitude, you sort of make me want to tell everyone where it is.

Last edited: