Depot Road jumps need HELP or NOMORE

Hoffy

Cannon Fodder
Dammit

Sorry mate today they started pulling some of the jumps down to get rid of something wrong with the soil stuipd friking council but on the up side there not getting rid of all of them:(

yeahyeah

Likes Dirt
One being Tahmoor Dont know exactly what council zones they are in though. I am sure it would be easy enough to find out.
One of my mates was behind getting this one up and running,the council out there is Wollondilly Shire Council,also there is a place out where im from that has some of the best trails in Australia and they are approved by council.
I have also heard that you might need to come up with like a club name or something just for insurance purposes incase someone hurts themself riding and so on.
Hope this helps you a bit by by the sound of it they are gone already

konastuff_08

Likes Bikes
Sorry mate today they started pulling some of the jumps down to get rid of something wrong with the soil stuipd friking council but on the up side there not getting rid of all of them
they got rid of all of them. but they are getting professionals to help build new ones. the reason i think was because there was osbestos (spelling?) in the soil and it was contaminated because there is a leak in a pump to the sewage line which runs directly below where the jumps were.