Derby 2019

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Seriously looked at that but a mini S ticks all the boxes.
Good work Dman, look as it as pay-it-forward, your rewards will come.

Dogs are bloody expensive in Australia. I hear you about the box ticking. We just got a... Cavoodle, the most expensive mongrels on the planet... designer dog they say :rolleyes: even flew the lil brute from Sydney.
No hair, no yapping, no chewing shit, small and med energy... All boxes were ticked, but fu#king expensive for a half breed.

Nice touch on the name too !

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Good work Dman, look as it as pay-it-forward, your rewards will come.

Dogs are bloody expensive in Australia. I hear you about the box ticking. We just got a... Cavoodle, the most expensive mongrels on the planet... designer dog they say :rolleyes: even flew the lil brute from Sydney.
No hair, no yapping, no chewing shit, small and med energy... All boxes were ticked, but fu#king expensive for a half breed.

Nice touch on the name too !
Mate, all your boxes were the same as ours then! Plus they are extremely devoted to their human pets, which is something we want for my daughter. A bestie. I hear you about the money though! Phew!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Mate, all your boxes were the same as ours then! Plus they are extremely devoted to their human pets, which is something we want for my daughter. A bestie. I hear you about the money though! Phew!
I came to the conclusion that either pay for the dog that fits everyone or regret it for years, even to the extent that the dog loses out because of the owners needs. 100% get a dog that fits your lifestyle, all it takes is it to chew a $2000 couch to be quids up.
Sounds like you made a good choice, lil Miss Dman will be loving the new puppy.

DMan

I came to the conclusion that either pay for the dog that fits everyone or regret it for years, even to the extent that the dog loses out because of the owners needs. 100% get a dog that fits your lifestyle, all it takes is it to chew a $2000 couch to be quids up.
Sounds like you made a good choice, lil Miss Dman will be loving the new puppy.
Thanks man. She's psyched. It's going to be long 3 weeks..

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Sigh........ My wife and I were going to Derby in December but we decided that my daughter really needed a 4 legged bestie (It helped by her telling us / hinting/ begging every week.....) So we sacrificed the trip funds for a to be arriving soon, mini Schnauzer. But we are naming him Derby to remind us of our sacrifice ;)!! Sacrifice of a year or 2 anyway :) until we make it there anyway.
My favourite breed of dog, excellent choice! You won't be disappointed. Lots of dog jammed into that little convenient sized package.

DMan

Attachments

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I do like the black ones. Mine was a selfish arsehole and prick heavy in the personality department. When he wanted a pat he would jump up next to people on the lounge, grab their wrist, and drop their hand on himself! If he wanted to get under the doona he would grab it an run to the end of the bed with it. He was jealous of female visitors too and wouldn't let them pat him. He would hoard the toys away from the other dog too. And he would hump anything! He was an embarrassment at the off leash beach. He was a good and easy going beast to have around the house. Maybe not so much when doing bike mechanics and he would decide it was time for a break and leap onto my lap and demand a pat from my grease covered hands.

DMan

I do like the black ones. Mine was a selfish arsehole and prick heavy in the personality department. When he wanted a pat he would jump up next to people on the lounge, grab their wrist, and drop their hand on himself! If he wanted to get under the doona he would grab it an run to the end of the bed with it. He was jealous of female visitors too and wouldn't let them pat him. He would hoard the toys away from the other dog too. And he would hump anything! He was an embarrassment at the off leash beach. He was a good and easy going beast to have around the house. Maybe not so much when doing bike mechanics and he would decide it was time for a break and leap onto my lap and demand a pat from my grease covered hands.
Ha! My daughter will be stoked if he's that demanding of affection. Especially after our cat who will sit at the end of the couch so you can't reach her...