Deubel Bicycles: It's all happening... Podium, reviews plus more!

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member

4th Place in the final round of the Australian Gravity Cup at Awaba, 2nd Place Overall.
Well that’s it folks. What an end to a fantastic National series. After qualifying 2nd, Sebastien came 4th on race day, which put him in 2nd place overall for the Australian Gravity Cup series in the Expert category! In Sebastien’s words about the race... “The rain made this awesome track like a war zone, with massive holes, slippery rocks and roots everywhere. It was incredible. I am so happy with my 4th place today and my 2nd place overall for the 2011/12 Australian Gravity Cup! I am very proud too, the results speak by themselves, they say a lot about the performance and the reliability of our All-Mountain Deubel 2UP”. Check out the head cam footage of Sebastien’s seeding run.

Revolution Magazine – industry.au
If you haven’t already been to the Newsagents and bought a copy of the latest issue of “Revolution” Mountain bike magazine, then you haven’t seen the industry.au section on Page 32 which talks about the Deubel interview and our manufacturing in Australia. Read the Interview.

“The Roost” Mountain Bike Magazine – Review.
Check out the 2UP test review in “The Roost” Magazine which is available on-line FOR FREE ! That’s right, no cost to
subscribe to these magazines and you’ll also support a local publisher who is passionate about writing stories on mountain biking in Australia. In each issue, mountain bikes will be put through the test and compared on the same track by the same rider. Read the 2UP review now.

What’s next for the 2UP?
With the support of the Deubel racing team, the All-Mountain 2UP will continue to race in the All-Mountain Roller Coaster series, the Cross Country 4hrs Grand Prix series and the Downhill NSW State series held by Rocky Trail Entertainment. Next race being Rollercoaster event at Del Rio, 18th March. Check out our 2012 Deubel Bicycles Racing Calendar.