devo gap 22ft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirt king

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yes, possibly the most tasteless, and awful song I have ever heard, actually it was the worst.

Nice gap, but, maybe once or twice would have been fine, not 6-8times, repeat, with an awful song. ;)

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
How long ago was this taken? when i was there on monday the gap didn't have the wood on it?? Any way that was sooo smooth.

motormtb

Likes Dirt
I actually doubt that that was 22ft
Of course somebody had to disagree,i measured the f*#king thing with a tape measure myself,feel free to come measure it yourself.Not that the distance matters(only wrote it to give people an idea of how big/small it is)but don't call me a liar.

motormtb

Likes Dirt
How long ago was this taken? when i was there on monday the gap didn't have the wood on it?? Any way that was sooo smooth.
Yeah was about two weeks ago and somebody took the timber down about two days after i hit it,will have to build it up 'o natural' now.

Spesh since Dom built it up, I feel like smashing it now.
As you can see in the video nash i build it up again by retaining the dirt but,it didn't last long.

Of course somebody had to disagree,i measured the f*#king thing with a tape measure myself,feel free to come measure it yourself.Not that the distance matters(only wrote it to give people an idea of how big/small it is)but don't call me a liar.
don't think he was calling you a liar.. it doesn't look like a 6m gap on film, but hey man, nice gap , real smooth....

Rob rides

Likes Dirt
you where on the red dh bike wernt you??? i was there remember and i filmed it on your phone and i had another kid with me, by the way good work on those, fairly smooth hit

skwiz05

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Its a nice little hip jump over a 'dip'and what looks more like a water bar at the landing.
In fact, without the kicker, it wouldnt be much at all. Hardly a 'Gap'.
But, granted, 5 ft height and very smooth, not too difficult at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.