DH/Enduro

my first reply!! Great video. Do you need a full face helmet to go in the race or is a normal (ie fox flux) helmet ok to wear?

K3lvinator

Likes Bikes
Great question I'm assuming you dont but not certian, has anyone emailed to ask cos I havent recieved any response so far?:confused:

Stef

Likes Dirt
I don't know about photos but Channel 7 was there and I presume that will take some time to finish their story as they were at the Cedar Creek race too. I'd love to see the results though, the Gravity main page isn't fully loading for me. It's strange to race and have no idea where I came, especially being my first time in Elite.

andy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I don't know about photos but Channel 7 was there and I presume that will take some time to finish their story as they were at the Cedar Creek race too. I'd love to see the results though, the Gravity main page isn't fully loading for me. It's strange to race and have no idea where I came, especially being my first time in Elite.
18th overall and 8th in elite for you. The results are linked in the other thread.