DH Rd 5 Results & Points

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
Despite not much rain and the ferry cable breaking, round 5 went ahead on the new Del DJ track with the mobile Kangaroo barriers.

Attachments

Last edited:

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Hey steve, there is problem with the u19s results. I (josh Kemmis) came first and beat Matt Kinsilla. I ended up beating him by 0.11seconds or something like that. I got 2:50.75 he got 2:50.86 i think. thanks for that steve.

Last edited:

notenufftoys

Likes Bikes
yeah i agree with josh,
he beat me by .11 seconds. (its matt kinsela)
but you can keep it like that if you really want :p

kemmis

Likes Dirt
Hey man that was so close. Will be another good race next time. also thanks for the event steve.

jonjon86

Likes Dirt
Hi steve. Jon O'Neill here.

Year point tally says I came second in B class on sunday but the times state differently?

Jon O'Neill : Best 2:56.86
Dave Williams : Best 3:03.29

Thanks mate.

BTW. I'm coming for ya Grupe, .3 of a second to go.

Thanks for a great day steve and the new tracks top section was definetly a challenge to get right.
Cant wait till next round.

wsmtbdhvp

NSWMTB, Western Sydney MTB
WSMTB DH Rd5

When I sat down an logged the correct start times into the computer, Josh your start time was not on the minute so was adjusted by one second so instead of the 50.75 seconds I told you on the finish your time was 51.75 when the start time was added thus Matts was 0.89 of a second faster.

Sorry Jon forgot to data sort fixed on my points and will appear different on club web site