DH Rims - Recomendations

and1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Coollyney said:
bullshit matt, that dint aint small, its likem mega dint, the whole side of the rim bent in
A SMO rim is 1.3 inches thick, the dint is 1/2 inch, thus leaving more than half the rim in tact, the width of the dint is about an inch as well. The non dinted bit is still bigger than most other rims.

Fuzzy said:
i heard search rims by ya farkin tool are good
Now fuzzy, i think that rim is non existant... you wouldn't be making things up would you? http://www.google.com.au/search?q=s...amp;ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&meta= that link indicates no results on the "search rims" or a link to the "farkin tool" website. Maybe you got your information mixed up? :D

Jordy

RYD4LF
Socket said:
2_fast_4_u said:
what about those new sun mtx rims ? beefier then single tracks but way lighter then double wides... tested by chris kovarik
Was the test a success or a failure? Tricky wording there ;)
I dunno... i just read about it in the dirtworks catalogue, wouldnt mind trying a set once i get my spare rear hub to build it to

Sandman

Likes Bikes
if it was me i would go atomlab dhr's there light and i have been huckwitting on them only 2 flatspots and still running sweet . trail pimps about 1kg per rim heavy but close to unbreakable