DH Round 4

DH_slave

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate,
great track aye,
going under some improvements, and is a national track for this year. the track would be close to as good as kenilworth but maybe event better. you'll love it mate, heaps of people do!
Tam

i like dirt

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Heard from a mate that one section of the track is in the forest and is uber twisty and tight with rocks and roots everywhere. So it sounds pretty awesome.

Was going to go the build day tomorrow but they're working on the XC track not the DH so I'll have to wait til next week to ride it.

PUMPED

DJ Dude

Likes Dirt
It's an awsome track got some nice open fast bits in the middle and at the end, techy rainforest rockgarden, and a-line is lookin really good too, the open day was really good, hopefully sum of the feedback taken on the day has been taken into consideration and has been fixed up :)

blackjack

Likes Bikes and Dirt
love this track, but i havnt seen is since its been worked on. definitely recommend attending the race.

Rutter

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey mate,
great track aye,
going under some improvements, and is a national track for this year. the track would be close to as good as kenilworth but maybe event better. you'll love it mate, heaps of people do!
Tam
Whats the shuttle organisations like this year?

DH_slave

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Whats the shuttle organisations like this year?
shuttles should be ok, there has been custom frames made up to hold the bikes, each trailer holds 25 bikes nicely. and i think there may be something like 4 of them trailers and maybe even more. Went out yesterday for a working b, and the track is very farkin nice.
hope to see yuo out there.
tam