Dh shuttles long gully healesville

Howdy! Only three Thursday nights left before the end of daylight saving and the end summer DH runs at Long Gully....The last three dates are 28-2-13, 14-3-13, 28-3-13 so come and enjoy aheap of runs after a hards days work....Dont forget LGs tracks are Long travel enduro bike friendly or hardtail if ya up for it....Kicking off at 5pm until dark,cost $20 shuttles with BBQ inclued for more info give us a ring on 0410510073....FTF DH.....

Last edited:

rider124

Likes Bikes and Dirt
get my new bike just in time for the last one!
Love the long gully shuttle day/nights. Everyone get out there before the end of season :D

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
im in , do i need mtba membership to get $20 price

also have a friend coming aswell its a first time for both of us.

any extra info would be appreciated, really looking forward to the ride nights

Topperharley

Likes Dirt
im in , do i need mtba membership to get $20 price

also have a friend coming aswell its a first time for both of us.

any extra info would be appreciated, really looking forward to the ride nights
Yeah good stuff! You'll need an mtba membership, they can do it for the day if you like though. starts at 5. if you dont know how to get there, just go along Long gully rd, past the winery and the horse stud joint, it's on your right straight after the dip, little sign will say mtb event on your right.

Plenty will be there to show you round.

If it rains, it's just as fast, just as loose.

Seeya there mate

Howdy! TWO Thursday nights of DH runs at LG left 14-3-13,28-3-13.... FTF DH would like to thank Kennards Hire Lilydale for their support in helping us out with a excavator so we could make some new improvements to Long Gully....Info 0410510073....

Topperharley

Likes Dirt
Howdy! TWO Thursday nights of DH runs at LG left 14-3-13,28-3-13.... FTF DH would like to thank Kennards Hire Lilydale for their support in helping us out with a excavator so we could make some new improvements to Long Gully....Info 0410510073....

28th - last night - dusk whip contest - carton for best whip!!!

cooki_monsta

Likes Dirt
Funny enough I actually recognized your pantd first then remembered you bought a demo. Very loud pants :) just didn't realize bryce was out there 2

rezpkt

Squid
Hi there,
would like to thank Plush and FTF for the last 2 long gulley rides, perfect setup and catering and a great way to hype up thursday nights after a long day at work!

Sadly I won't be able to make the last Thursday night ride... is there anyway to help out with track building during off season? I would be very keen to help out and only just down the road...

P.S sorry about taking out the avid sign, footage is priceless though :)

Cheers, Glen