Dh team, glory or ecd.

smiff123

Likes Dirt
Hey.
Im getting a new dh frame.
Second hand, but not sure what to get.
I have narrowed it down to: ECD, Glory and new norco dh team.
Please give me a hand.
Im quite fond of racing.

bighitboy755

Likes Bikes
I've never ridden a glory except from in the car park, they seem really plush but feel heavy. But im sure one of the 228637268746837282734782 glory riders out there can explain how they feel better to you.

As for the ECD (i own one and am looking to sell if your interested) they are pretty nice aswel. They pedal really efficiently, arent too heavy and are generally a good natural feeling bike. They wouldnt corner aswel as the glory as the glory has a really low and central balance of weight but the ECD is really stable through the rough stuff.

Dunno bout the Norco though.

Hope that helps

kinga

Likes Dirt
I have a mongoose boot'r (successor to the ECD i believe) Which is an awesome bike. I used to have a giant dh1 which was a great, plush bike, but heavy. It didnt pedal as well as the boot'r either. I tried the glory but didnt feel right to me, was a bit small in the medium size.

Sutek

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's great to see Norco's finally get a look in.

Where are all the horst link four bar bashers now...mmm?;)

Mate, three awesome but very different bikes there. Do your best to ride each of them and see which 'feels' right for you.

Yup there are a zillions Glory owners out there, but don't be sold on that alone. They are fantastic bikes for the price but may not suit your style. The ECD platform is also proven but again, your weight and style will affect this.

As for the Norc? mmmmmmmm.......yummy. Me - biased? Never:rolleyes: