DH wheel - REAR

kezzaM

Likes Dirt
Hey,

Im looking to buy a 26" rear wheel that i'll be using for DH. I want something strong. The weight doesn't really matter but i don't want something extremely heavy. The axle size is 12mm.

If you are selling something that fits the description please post what it is, some photos and the price you are asking.

Item: rear wheel for DH
Price range/Willing to Pay: you tell me what you want for it

Thank a lot. :)

Last edited:

dh'r king

Likes Dirt
hey got a brand new white mtx rim on a hadley hub, the hub i would sell for atleast 250 n then rim ontop. i never destroyed an mtx but i depeneds how much of a hack u r cas ive seen them broken before cas of hucker abuse.
cheers
Tom

mayo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hey kezza
a template might help a bit ;)

but check out phantom cycles for a $40 dollar mtx and then get a imperial rear hub and get laced up :p

gotta hit up for a ride soon

wh4l3

Cannon Fodder
hey got a brand new white mtx rim on a hadley hub, the hub i would sell for atleast 250 n then rim ontop. i never destroyed an mtx but i depeneds how much of a hack u r cas ive seen them broken before cas of hucker abuse.
cheers
Tom
hi how much for the white mtx rim??

MANI2

Manitou Australia
rear wheels

I have a brand new rear wheel from my new iron horse sunday, whats the hub spacing you need.

Its a dt rim and a ringle hub, sealed bearing etc, nice as wheel set, as i have the matching front too, as i got a new wheel set straight up, got the red dt ones. Cheers mate