Dharco shorts

BKMad

Likes Dirt
Does anyone have dharco shorts? How do you find them?
I thinking of getting some new shorts and these sound pretty good, especially if they're nice and cool in summer.

ride_29er

Likes Dirt
No idea but ive just placed an order for a pair of gravity shorts, they look pretty sweet and Flow gave them a pretty good wrap up recently.

Ill let you know what theyre like when they arrive :)

BKMad

Likes Dirt
No idea but ive just placed an order for a pair of gravity shorts, they look pretty sweet and Flow gave them a pretty good wrap up recently.

Ill let you know what theyre like when they arrive :)
Thanks, it'll be good to get an independent review that isn't a magazine. I saw an article about them in the latest amb in which they raved about them, but they give a good review for almost anything.

Cypher

Likes Dirt
They are super comfy. Like extraordinary comfy. By a pair!

BTW I am a woman so I bought the woman's pair. However they are made out of the same material which stretches in every direction. There are no tight spots and pedalling or getting over the back wheel is easy. My only concern is that the women's sizing is a bit small - I'm a size 12/14 (medium sized woman) but I had to purchase the extra large (a somewhat deflating moment especially as I have just had my second baby). I am not sure how the mens sizing go - so make sure you measure yourself and check the sizing chart.

The shorts sit nicely on the hips - not too high and not too low. The waist band is of a reasonable thickness meaning comfort - but flat with no belt loops so it wont dig in if you are wearing the hydropak. THere are velcro pull tabs to adjust the waist tightness too. Not many pockets though - but most people ride with a hydropak anyway. The leg length is nice - just to the tops of the knees, but not over the knees - so you dont have to put so much sunscreen on or foul up your knee armour if you wear it.

I like the jerseys too - the graphics are nice/bright without being over the top

Last edited:

BKMad

Likes Dirt
They are super comfy. Like extraordinary comfy. By a pair!

BTW I am a woman so I bought the woman's pair. However they are made out of the same material which stretches in every direction. There are no tight spots and pedalling or getting over the back wheel is easy. My only concern is that the women's sizing is a bit small - I'm a size 12/14 (medium sized woman) but I had to purchase the extra large (a somewhat deflating moment especially as I have just had my second baby). I am not sure how the mens sizing go - so make sure you measure yourself and check the sizing chart.

The shorts sit nicely on the hips - not too high and not too low. The waist band is of a reasonable thickness meaning comfort - but flat with no belt loops so it wont dig in if you are wearing the hydropak. THere are velcro pull tabs to adjust the waist tightness too. Not many pockets though - but most people ride with a hydropak anyway. The leg length is nice - just to the tops of the knees, but not over the knees - so you dont have to put so much sunscreen on or foul up your knee armour if you wear it.

I like the jerseys too - the graphics are nice/bright without being over the top
Thanks for the feedback. All positive so far.
As for pockets, I'm not to fussed as I usually ride with a pack

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
My only issue is the sizes are a bit small. 36 inch for an XL is a bit on the small side and they don't make bigger sizes. I would give them a try if I could get an XXL.

ride_29er

Likes Dirt
They showed up the other day and they look sweet, hoping to try them out on the bike today (if this rain goes away...) the four way stretch material is great, nice and light weight, looks like they will be fantastic in summer thats for sure :)
The sizing is on the smaller side so make sure you measure yourself and look at their sizing charts.

ride_29er

Likes Dirt
I took them for a spin yesterday and id give them a 10/10, comfy, lightweight, fitted, the fourway stretch is great for pedaling. Unlike my previous fox shorts they arent too baggy and there for dont get caught on the seat like my fox ones used to do. Very happy customer :)

BKMad

Likes Dirt
I took them for a spin yesterday and id give them a 10/10, comfy, lightweight, fitted, the fourway stretch is great for pedaling. Unlike my previous fox shorts they arent too baggy and there for dont get caught on the seat like my fox ones used to do. Very happy customer :)
Excellent feedback. Thanks.