Dhdirect specials

binner

Hath shat hymself
thats some keen pricing there Bill, will contact you when I get back from Cali n order some of your good gear for tha new duallie......Cheers Ian.....

SNYKE

Likes Dirt
I ordered a bunch of stuff last week and got it within 3 days. The package deals are sweet.

wasp

Likes Bikes
picked up some of those pedals and bars n stem a wile ago...

cheers guy, quick sending it here :D

SKT

Likes Dirt
I got the $49 BiLt pedals (non-sealed bearing dealies) about 3 months ago and have belted the shit out of them. Very impressed with the durability of these pedals, and believe me, I am one of those riders that test a products durability..... If you get what I mean :rolleyes:

I also got a Imperial QR Front Hub and that also has taken a good working over. Another recomended product from DHD.

Cheers Bill :cool:

Last edited:
props

Hey all

i have bought a shitload of stuff off bill lately and i am VERY VERY impressed.
my list of purchases include:
imperial 20mm front hub
bilt bars and stem
imperial rotor, adapter and brake pads

With my last order the adapters had temporarily run out of stock and i was waiting for AGES for them to come in so my order could be shipped. Because bill is just an allround good bloke he chucked in a set of lockons just for my patience.(h)

i just wanted to say props to bill he will look after you in service and price ;)

cheers

richo

Last edited:

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yet another happy customer here!
Got myself a set of lockons, very impressed and for the price you cant argue!
One thing though, after about 2 weeks of riding ive worn the grips down quite alot (more to do with my quantity or riding than anything else) so i was wondering if there will be any other patters/grips by themselves available?

Juls

Junior Marzocchi Tech
I used one of those headsets for 3-4 months now.. no issues. works fantastic.
just remember to regrease it from new.

thanks again bill.
Juls