Diamond creek/greensborough/eltham riders.

patto94

Likes Dirt
Hey just if any one wants to hook up a ride at Diamo, Greensy or even Eltham in the holidays im keen as many of my mates dont ride and the ones that do are away.:(
So yeah if any ones down for a ride any where i'm in and i will be at Diamo on the 18th of april for Phils jam.
So if any ones keen Just shoot me a PM.

And im keen for any where else if any ones interested.

Last edited:

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
I wouldnt mind going riding with you when ever these holidays, as where im like not many of my friends ride or there just to dam lazy. but im a pretty shit rider at the moment:p

patto94

Likes Dirt
Yeah sounds good, im still a bit of a shitty rider at the moment still.:p
So do you ride parks and stuffs or what, and what area do you like to ride in?
As i dont really care, i just wanna go riding with some one in my area. And i ride BMX just so ya know.

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
I ride more just dirt and mostly just downhill stuff in greensy since i live like right next to them, um I ahve'nt been to diamo jumps for ages and I dont mind BMX either eventhough i'm crap:p

patto94

Likes Dirt
I ride trails but haven tridden them in a while and havent ridden diamo for a while either. Should hook up a ride some time soon and any ome else is welcome.

patto94

Likes Dirt
Hey do you want to ride diamo trails on wendsday because im goin away on the thursday and coming back on the tuesday.

patto94

Likes Dirt
I dont mind really because i'm only like a 15-20 minute ride from the trails.
But i would have to be home a bit earlier because im going away the next day and i have to pack that night. How about like between 10 or 11, i dont really care what time.
And if you have any mates that want to come bring them.

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
yeah probably around 10:30-11 becasue by the time i ride to sunrise to to pick up a mate or two (if they want to come) then make our way down.

What bike do you ride so i know who you are?

patto94

Likes Dirt
Just a black frame with green twisted pedals and i have red hair so i'm not that hard to spot.
Should we meet at the trails.

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
ha yeah i will be on a stp1.
um I think I remember where the trials are but pm me where they just in case, unless you want to meet somewhere else?

patto94

Likes Dirt
Do you want to meet at the skate park because thats right near the station and the trails are just on the foot path from there.
And you can see the trails from the train between eltham and diamo.

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
nah because i'm riding all the way their via sunrise to pick up my mates, yeh i sort of know where they are, over that bridge with the train tracks?

patto94

Likes Dirt
Yeah ok then so which way do you come from sunrise to get to diamo?
Do you come along Allendale road? Or just PM me your number and if you get lost call me and i'll meet up with you.
Sounds Good?

djrider

Likes Dirt
i'll probably come down for a dabble, I was there today and they were a bit moist, 8 pack looks good though.

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll probably be coming up for a sesh at some point in the holidays, probably next week.

I'll post in here the plans when they're made.

patto94

Likes Dirt
Sounds good, Hopefully it dosent rain tomorow, or at least in diamo.
I havent been riding dirt in ages.

CEZZA

Likes Dirt
ha yeh I went for i ride on my local trials today it was fair wet but was ok to ride on, my mates ditched me, so I will be by myself when I show up =P so i might even be their at 10 if it's not raining or I dont get lost.