Dice Brakes

FatYZ0

Likes Dirt
Hey Guys and Girls, Just wondering if anyone is running dice hydro disk brakes on there bike and what you think of them.
They will only be going onto a dirt jump / Street bike.
If you have any other sugestions i would really like to here them as what i am running i am just sick of.:confused: :(

Plow King

Little bit.
Search. Dice are the same as anchor brakes. They are good for the money.. They are fairly reliable although I have read of afew mishaps, other than that. That is all you need to know.

Last edited:

FatYZ0

Likes Dirt
norcohavoc said:
Search. Dice are the same as anchor brakes. They are good for the money. That is all. they are fairly reliabkle although i have read of afew mishaps, other than that. That is all you need to know.
Any ideas on what else i could possabliy run.

disappearin

Likes Dirt
i ran armour hydros on my last dher for about 18months with no problems. was planning to upgrade once got more $$ but never other bothered as they worked well.

2fst4u

Likes Dirt
dice

i had dice for two years bleed them rite and there sweet for AGES! pads are available from red chili imports or somthing like that for about $20 a pair my pads lasted bout 14months. also the levers are the best around in terms of feel.

GravityGuru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I bought the ones from phantom. Kerry did me a deal with an 8" up front and adapter for $230:D Anyway setup is fairly easy with a few business cards :D And the levers are freakin great. :D It's an amazing price on phantom and you would be hard pressed to find a better deal (I think the people trying to sell dice hydros in the trading section are going to run into the same problems as those selling Boxxers ;) )