Dingo Hire

Glory101

Squid
Hey guys, i am thinking of renting a dingo for a couple of hours to pile up some dirt for dirt jumps. How much is a mini dingo an hour?

jaseh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Guy down the road from me hires them out from $190 a day, I would say any attachments other than a STD bucket would be extra. When I worked in a hire shop they were going for $260/day. 1/2 day rate is normally 3/4 of the full day price.

oetkb

Likes Bikes
Kyneton hire $220 a day
Bob cat (Yeah baby) is the shizz about $420 a day from coates in bendigo.
Depends on if you want jumps for Granma or for some balls out air time.

Glory101

Squid
Guy down the road from me hires them out from $190 a day, I would say any attachments other than a STD bucket would be extra. When I worked in a hire shop they were going for $260/day. 1/2 day rate is normally 3/4 of the full day price.
Yeah thats really cheap. I would of thought it would of been more. Anyway thanks man, i appreciate your info

Glory101

Squid
Kyneton hire $220 a day
Bob cat (Yeah baby) is the shizz about $420 a day from coates in bendigo.
Depends on if you want jumps for Granma or for some balls out air time.
Haha yeah but a bobcat can make a real mess though. They would be huge with a bobcat haha.

wonky1

Likes Bikes
if you want to do any digging a dingo will not do anything unless you way like 200kg. get a mini skid steer, just a small bobcat. They are about 900mm wide and they do the trick.

Nmag

Likes Dirt
yeah a dingo can only really move loose material (with a 4 in 1 bucket). You need a ripper on a dingo to try and rip up grassy soil and clay. It works, if you do a reverse cross hatching rip, but it takes ages. If you have a dingo for 24hrs you want to be moving and playing material. Takes too long to be ripping. If you expect to be ripping up compacted material (a typical yard) get a small skid-steer (bobcat) instead with driver. Put up some stakes so he knows what to do and stay the hell away from it while he is operating it. You cant' see much from inside a bobcat and it's pretty messy if somebody gets run over. Never be anywhere near the rear of a bit of mobile plant on a construction site.