Directions to Croydon Hills

kevp_93

Likes Bikes
Hey,
Just wondering if anyone knows how to get to Croydon hills jumps from the train station?
I mean directions to the jumps from the nearest train station.

Cheers,
Kev

Ozza

Eats Squid
Kev, are you wanting to go today? its pretty hard to explain, and i live about 500metres from them and they would be saturdated now!

deaks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mmm dont worry changed it. just thought when cam said its hard to explain he didnt mind him knowing.... plus the council jumps all over net... and in melways

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
mmm dont worry changed it. just thought when cam said its hard to explain he didnt mind him knowing.... plus the council jumps all over net... and in melways
Probably the best move mate... Good to see ya thinking :eek:

antstep

Likes Bikes
where?

i'm after the same info. am i to gather that others don't want this place publicised on farkin? why all the secrecy? it makes me want to not know any of you for the absurd eliteism. are other riders scary or something? i have been told it is in the melways but my version is old, and no such reference for croydon is under BMX tracks.

surely people on farkin have the right to share information about riding spots. aren't we all in it to enjoy the sport, and because we share similar passions and interests? it does not sound like this is on private land, and so i fail to see any council issues or any justification why things need to be deleted and kept so ..... i'm going to start swearing now so i'll fucking stop.