Directions to Old Bathurst Rd

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I want to stt exploring some DH tracks these holidays and was wondering how to actually get to the trail head of Old Bathurst Rd. I know that the track goes from Glenbrooke to Emu Plains but where does it start.
Also does anyone know if you can ride from Wyong station to get to Ourimbah? and if so where does the Ourhimba track start?
Thanks

chauff

Squid
whitey89 said:
I want to stt exploring some DH tracks these holidays and was wondering how to actually get to the trail head of Old Bathurst Rd. I know that the track goes from Glenbrooke to Emu Plains but where does it start.
Also does anyone know if you can ride from Wyong station to get to Ourimbah? and if so where does the Ourhimba track start?
Thanks
:eek: Yeah, you can ride from Wyong station, along Alison Rd, till it meets Yarramalong Rd, than follow this Yarramalong Rd and the first dirt road on your left is the Red Hill Rd. ;) This is the entry into Ourimbah state forest. You have to ride approx 5Km from station to forest. good luck!:p

comb

Likes Dirt
If you're riding a downhill bike, then you don't want to ride from the train station to Ourimbah.
The start of Old Bathurst Road is just above the steep section of the road, with tracks going off both sides. It's not far from Blaxland station.

josh_12314

Likes Bikes
old bathurst

dude the trail starts at blaxland u get off at blaxland station and then go down the stairs that are on the side that isnt the highway go right till u come to old bathurst road and follow that untill you come to the end of the footpath on the right hand side and the bush starts and ull c the start easy haha this is proably a really old thread but nobody else had given u proper directions

whitey89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hahah this is an old thread. Ive know where both tracks are now. Old Bathurst is a sweet track!

fryzy

Likes Bikes
Old Bathusurt Road

Um The Start Of The Track Starts Off At The Top Of A Hill Nah U Go To Penrith Go Past A Skate Park Then 3rd Right Take Take A Right Then Follow That Road Untill It Gets To A T Junction Then I Dontg Know Where To Go From Thier Thier U Go Whiteman