Dirt jump frame decision

yeah its the same process as on the deity frames, both are post weld heat treated and ED coated chromoly.

surprised the deitys arent more popular. they have all the latest technology, lifetime warranty, and pretty damn good geo.

muskimo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
there hasnt been much talk of chromo until the later part of this thread. generally speaking, its the only thought of material to use for a street park dj frame.
you could look at Dobermann Bikes also. the brand that made the whole MTbmx scene, what it is today. some 10years ago.

the Pinscher/ Molosse (bmx hub size)/ Supremacy all share the same True MTbmx geometry that many other brands followed shortly after. all 3 are available in 24"/26" specific models and with a variety of variations and options. the Supremacy is a little different utilising Super therm and True Temper tubing. that offers superior strength, weight reduction and ride feel.

pictured is the Supremacy. (premium frame)

driftking

Wheel size expert
And they come with a Lifetime warranty which is a massive plus
Curious to what the clause is though, lots of manufactures that say life time warranty always have some crap excuse to not replace a frame.
So far though the deity is on my cards now with the PBJ and Majesty. my issue is im a newbie to these bikes so Im still trying to work out if I want a higher or lower BB longer or shorter stays etc.

are you riding dirt jumps or park and street more?

for dirt id choose a lower bb for more stability. a higher bb makes the bike twitchy, so it works for park and street very well, however its not a desirable trait on high speed trails.

FMS

Likes Bikes
are you riding dirt jumps or park and street more?

for dirt id choose a lower bb for more stability. a higher bb makes the bike twitchy, so it works for park and street very well, however its not a desirable trait on high speed trails.
Dirt jumps and a little bit of park, that makes sense.

Trialsguy

Rhythm Imports
They are only 2 weeks away. We will be getting all the 2013 gear here in Australia before any other distributors world-wide. I cant wait to see these in the flesh!