Dirt Jump/Pump Track Facility, Frankston Victoria

frenchie

Glenorchy MTB Park
Our company Dirt Art are currently undertaking a design and consultancy contract for a dirt jump/pump track facility in Frankston Victoria. As part of this project we are undertaking an online survey for potential users. If you live in or around this area please get involved by completing the survey using this link- https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WLGLWDL For more info on the project please contact Simon at simon@dirtart.com.au

D

Deleted member FN2187

Top work. Wish I was still down there to ride it

Brooksy007

Likes Dirt
Hi buddy,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't there already one in Seaford? Or is the plan for an "improvement/upgrade" to the existing venue?

I haven't kept track of it for a while, and even when I last heard of it it was really just a BMX set-up done by @Leisure / Sally Jeavons...

EDIT - sorry, probably should have looked at the link...

I'm interested though - have any other Councils come to you "after" early October by any chance, as I'd hazard a guess some may have been "encouraged" a little by a recent conference our company put on for Councils in Vic and Tas, which featured Marty from IMBA, including specific mention of "Dirt Art" (in relation to your Tassie work).

Last edited: