Dirt Jumping Hub

Danoz

Likes Dirt
hey guys,

I'm currently in the market to buy a new rear hub, i'm a dirt jumper and do alot of street sk8 park ect. ive had a DMR revolver and they were great, im more interested in a single speed hub now and money is no option, ive looked at hope pro 2, leaf hubs, NS hubs, anything that is single speed. just there is too much options :)

Does anyone have any recommendation for a rear hub, because i just dont know which one to get?

thanks,

Mitch

nitrous to burn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If money is no Option definetely Profile, best hubs out, so smooth. If this is over it, I like NS Coaster SS hubs. Leaf, i hear, make really good componentry, so this could top it off.
Tom.

Danoz

Likes Dirt
im thinking of NS pro coaster at the moment, but ive heard the last hubs are good too, anyone know anything about them?

Fixie God

Likes Dirt
Its been said already....but profile definetly if your loaded.....awesome hub....

HP II are sweet to, nuke proof, atomlab....many others!!!

Mitch_freeride

Likes Dirt
What about the Halo DJD hub?
They came out before any of the others.
NS created an exact copy of them a few years later, I know 2 people who have had endless problems with the NS Coaster springs already.

STP_rider

Likes Dirt
like the others said get the profile, best ss hubs out there apart from chris king, i've had no troubles with mine at all

benpedder

Likes Bikes
Surely you wouldn't be able to use a profile as they're bmx hubs and wouldn't have a rotor mount?

unless i'm missing something?

patto_15

Wheel size expert
From what i have heard, NS coasters are not that good as quality stuff as their other products. They still haven't perfected their hubs yet.. Though, Last hubs are definitely one to look at.

If your after a light hub but still strong and very good performance, cant go past Hope Pro II's

Fixie God

Likes Dirt
Hadley are also a really good hub.....millions of engagment points, super smooth, lots of colours and they come in SS!!!

Krash

Likes Bikes
had my pro 2 ss since beginning of 07
never missed a beat bearings still feel as good as the day they were bought
and who doesn't like loud hubs :p
look at the ns rotary as well

Hey does anyone know what the smallest tooth freewheel that you can use one a hope 2 is? plus is their a particular type for them, the part where it goes on looks different to all the others?