Dirt jumps in Eastern suburbs of melbourne.

mitch man

Likes Bikes
Hey, just to let everyknow know i have used the search bar but i have only found old posts and not sure if their all still around.

But im just wondering if anyone knows of good dirt jumps/bike trails/bmx tracks or pump tracks to! around the lilydale, chirnside park, croydon, moorlobark or area around there etc...... Thanks in advance

( if this is posted in the wrong section just let me know and point me in the right direction)

Last edited:

cameron_15

Eats Squid
There's plenty of awesome Dirt jumps at Croydon hills... surprised you haven't found any info about them, they're legal and on public land.

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
There's some close to Heathmont station in H.E. Parker reserve. Went there about a month ago and they were a work-in-progress but might be done by now. No way near as big as Croydon if you're chasing jumps that size though.

mitch man

Likes Bikes
okay cheers for that! And nah if they are smaller then croydon its fine haha.
do you know if thats accessable from the lilydale train line?

Still open to suggestions everyone!

NS Capital Man

Likes Dirt
To get to heathmont you have to get off at ringwood and then get on a train towards Belgrave, from memory I think it's one stop

mitch man

Likes Bikes
cheers for that, does anyone have some recent pictures of the heathmont jumps ?

or anyone know of any jumps in riding distance of train stops along the lilydale train line, i dont care how big small good or shit they are.

Last edited:

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
cheers for that, does anyone have some recent pictures of the heathmont jumps ?

or anyone know of any jumps in riding distance of train stops along the lilydale train line, i dont care how big small good or shit they are.
no pictures of heathmont jumps but they are hittable. there's also a pretty basic pump track which is good for a bit of fun.

windsor jumps (in a park very close to windsor station) might be worth checking out. there are a few table tops and doubles varying in size and condition. not on the lilydale train line but easy enough to change at richmond to get there.

mitch man

Likes Bikes
Thought i would update my old thread instead of make a new one.

I come across some dirt jumps on youtube that go by the name brushy park jumps/oxley jumps/ Chirny park jumps - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvCQOQ7gRHA these jumps.

anyone know if they are still around ?

Or where abouts on brushy park road or where in chirny they are? Cheers.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chirny Jumps are long gone.

- Diamond creek
- Ivanhoe council trails near the tennis courts
- Heatherdale dirt jumps
- H.E Parker heathmont
- Croydon hills (Advanced riders)

Plus you have Knox, Lilydale, Oakleigh, frankston, Kilsyth BMX tracks.

There is also a few sets of secret trails around but best to get riding and meet some people to get in the know.

There used to be an awsome websit called Victrails.netfirm.com or something like that. I dad a quick search but it seemed to be down. (Anyone on here help us out)

kizza

Likes Dirt
There are also the old Wonga Park jumps if your keen to do a bit of digging/shaping.
They were made into legal trails about 5 years ago and are in need of desperate work (as of about 2 weeks ago).
The big line didn't look like it had been hit in forever, all grassed over, but would only take about halfa to get them rideable.
Other than that its digging season so don a hoodie, there's lots happening.

mitch man

Likes Bikes
VW NUT - Diamond creek
- Heatherdale dirt jumps
- H.E Parker heathmont

There is also a few sets of secret trails around but best to get riding and meet some people to get in the know.

Lilydale BMX track has been out of use for past 18months, just to inform people.

yeah i know of some secret trails but not to many that are good

Amybody got photos of wonga park jumps?

rednightmare

Likes Dirt
VW NUT - Diamond creek
- Heatherdale dirt jumps
- H.E Parker heathmont

Lilydale BMX track has been out of use for past 18months, just to inform people.

yeah i know of some secret trails but not to many that are good

Amybody got photos of wonga park jumps?
Here's a photo of the big line. Three pretty decent sized jumps, fourth one not that great. Need a bit of TLC but hittable in their current condition.
IMG_2187.JPG

Also, a vid I found on youtube. Not great but you get the idea.

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah sorry forgot about Wonga park. Its a fair hike unless you have a car. Long ride from train station up some big hills!

Stax

Squid
Wonga park

I wouldn't mind checking out the wonga park jumps. Can anybody shed light on how to find them?

redbruce

Eats Squid
Chirny Jumps are long gone.

- Diamond creek
- Heatherdale dirt jumps
- H.E Parker heathmont

There used to be an awsome websit called Victrails.netfirm.com or something like that. I dad a quick search but it seemed to be down. (Anyone on here help us out)
Wonga Park Reserve (Manningham Council) melways 24 F12. Cnr Launders and Old Yarra rd, Wonga Park.