dirt jumps in geelong

what is better, 2003 norco 125 or 2004 norco 125???

• Total voters

BigC

Likes Bikes
The Waurn Ponds dj is good, its on pioneer rd just near the skate park and near reading cinema

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I Have heard all about these jumps where are they??
Woodlands drive i think. In ocean grove. Never been there but i'm pretty sure that's were they are.

Hey guys im new to geelong aswell ive been here for about 2 months nd havent been able to jump because i dont know where any are and im craving some where abouts are the woodlands jumps? like near what road i'll just look it up on google earth nd go for a look around near there.

cheers, Josh
There are some Dirt Jumps around geelong depending on your skill level. I'm happy to show you some if you want. There are plenty of gaps and drops as well:cool:

AcTioN13

Likes Dirt
Decided to go for a ride around this afternoon,sadly all the old spots from the days of riding bmx are no longer there.

I know they werent legal trails, but it still is a little sad seeing them all gone.

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Decided to go for a ride around this afternoon,sadly all the old spots from the days of riding bmx are no longer there.

I know they werent legal trails, but it still is a little sad seeing them all gone.
Theres still some stuff. What kind of stuff has gone?

AcTioN13

Likes Dirt
The remaining few at hidden valley, train lines, one set we had in Waurn Ponds out of the way.

Been out of riding for too long. Might just wait for the Bike park to open again.

last i saw (about 2 weeks ago) big shed jumps hav been flattened by council.... again.....
with riding season kicking in soon i was hoping that there would be more variety around but unfortunately not.
me and some mates were busy up top of leopold near the rail trail earlier but all our hard work got demolished.... again. after that lost interest.

also could someone post a google maps screenshot on where woodlands is? please and thank you

alot of people dis ponds djs but i love it there, plus its so close to waurn ponds shopping centre and maccas for cheaps drinks and sheet. good as

AcTioN13

Likes Dirt
If there was a bobcat down that way, i would highly doubt it would be for any form jump. There is one down along the river, but it is clearing path from a land slip.

yes big shed are gone, for the reason it was on council land and they have now put the rail trail right through where the diggings used to take place.

I had forgotten completely about woodlands, does anyone know if they are still about?

AgeKona

Cannon Fodder
The guy at barretas told me last week that they were building jumps.
I think im gonna go investigate

AcTioN13

Likes Dirt
I wonder where they will be building, i think i might have to do another distance ride during week...

Any idea where they are working?

Where those jumps in leopold the small ones of the side of the rail trail?
those are the ones. the ones we were building were about 100m further up next to the fence. had a double with plumbing and a tabletop that thru u p so high lol. ah well

Kizzmtbr

Likes Bikes and Dirt
those are the ones. the ones we were building were about 100m further up next to the fence. had a double with plumbing and a tabletop that thru u p so high lol. ah well
I know the double. Was it tiny? like half a metre
and loose dirt? I spent ages there on the way to drysdale. Was good to have a change of riding.