Dirt Jumps in Lindfield!! (Bradfield Rd)

pmc

Likes Dirt
Guys,

Some people may have seen a thread about some guys who wanted people to come and help build up some jumps in bradfield road, lindfield. This was 1-2 yrs ago, and now the jumps are all run-down and never ridden. i went for a ride today and rediscovered the jumps, and found out that they are all run down and screwed up.The jumps themselves are on a very good, rare piece of land. Since their are no good Dirt Jumps in this part of lindfield I am thinking of maybe getting together with a group of local MTB Riders and rebuilding these jumps. They are Located half-way down Bradfield rd (Go down Bradfield Rd, Past the entrance to the CSIRO, down a small hill, and then up a little hill, then on your left their is a little bushy area, with a sign that says "Private Propety", past that sign is where they are, The sign is just their to scare people off, nobody actually owns the land.). If any people are interested in helping out then please PM me and we can sort out a date and time. These jumps are on a very rare piece of land and has great potencial and a helping hand to get these jumps started again would be very much appriciated, also keep in mind their are no DJ spots in this area, and with some peoples help this could be alot a fun place to hang out and do some DJ. PM me anyone if you are interested!!!!

P.S: Will post some piccies of the land ASAP!!

Blagit

Squid
ACk just a bit too far away from here! ( Northern suburbs ) if it was closer i would of been glad to take a trip there.