Dirt jumps melbourne

fphmtb

Likes Bikes
New to dirt jumping and looking for somewhere to ride real dirt jumps, not just bmx track, or the lysterfield ones.
I know of the new one's in langwarrin but they are a fair way away from my house.
Are the Croydon hills jumps still there and are they suitable for a beginner?
Heard about some in diamond creek, not sure if there also still standing

Any info would be highly appreciated

Roy Turner

Likes Bikes
Croydon are definely still there, thought try to avoid them after any decent rain because the area tends to hold water fairly well in the earth. They get progressively larger throughout the set, so you could use them as a way to work up your confidence. Though, the room to bail between jumps isnt overly big.

Diamond creek are also there, from what I have heard they need a little bit of love.

takai

Eats Squid
There are some in Kensington that i have seen while driving past. Need to go check them out closer up. Pump track behind them too.

Noahjabbamtb

Cannon Fodder
Croydon are definely still there, thought try to avoid them after any decent rain because the area tends to hold water fairly well in the earth. They get progressively larger throughout the set, so you could use them as a way to work up your confidence. Though, the room to bail between jumps isnt overly big.

Diamond creek are also there, from what I have heard they need a little bit of love.
I ride diamo and they are mint some of the guys up there have fixed them up a bit and they are a lot bigger then 5 years ago. A lot more paramedics have been coming In there that big and just across the Allen dale road on the diamond creek trail going to eltham you can see the Ethan north dirt jumps right when you cross the road there isn't much talk about them but they are huge bigger then diamo Croydon Ivanhoe and the at Andrew trails they haven't been taken care of because of the huge storm about 7 months ago and washed about 20 meters of the dirt but now the the jump before the berm in the big line is only half a berm because of it and if you ride the berm you will go of the cliff 30 meters down but check the jumps I have just mentioned if your really into it