Dirt Works 2010 Catalogue, live and direct digitally for your viewing pleasure.

DW-1

Dirt Works
It's a bit ridiculous that my LBS had to buy the latest issue of AMB because you slackers hadn't sent some out yet.
sorry that we missed them...

but let's see... in an attempt to reach all our (regular) dealers, we did a mass mail out in the middle of the month to our top 500 dealers Australia wide. (new catalogue + new 2010 pricelist)

plus every order for the last three weeks had a catalogue included with the order.

plus... every dealer on our email data base (over 1200 email address's) received the link to the digital version in mid December...

Who's your dealer?

And once again... sorry we missed them.

Elvis.

Last edited:

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Let me guess...

Wet Red Ritchie WSC Stem
Industry 9 wheels (red hub/red spokes or perhaps a Green & Gold Aussie Champion Edition)
Red ESI Grips

quiggs

Likes Dirt
Im writing out a wish list right now :)
I will help you out, what about rocking up to the start line of next yrs 24hr champs, on a bike found on the top right hand corner of page 85 of the catalogue. That I would love to see ;)

Ok it may need some red colour scheme and some BMC stickers to keep the sponsors happy

Jas Q

DW-1

Dirt Works
I will help you out, what about rocking up to the start line of next yrs 24hr champs, on a bike found on the top right hand corner of page 85 of the catalogue. That I would love to see ;)
Jas Q
or the ones on the top right and bottom right of page 95...

Elvis.

DW-1

Dirt Works
I think you should get him on a Big Dummy just to give everyone else half a chance...
you hear that Jase?

Alchemist called you a "big dummy"...

You should kick his ass next race.

(oh hang on... you will anyway)

Elvis.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
Bring him on! Track Carnival tonight at Hurtsville oval, should be able to find Red Racer a bike ;)

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Great catalogue this year, well done.
But, the weight of Manitou Dorado's has been miss typed as 3902g instead of 2903g I think it was, lbs is correct just grams is wrong. :p

DW-1

Dirt Works
Great catalogue this year, well done.
But, the weight of Manitou Dorado's has been miss typed as 3902g instead of 2903g I think it was, lbs is correct just grams is wrong. :p
bugger... ah well; that's what comes from working on these things at well past midnight.

Thanks for letting me know.

Elvis.

alchemist

Manly Warringah MTB Club
you hear that Jase?

Alchemist called you a "big dummy"...

You should kick his ass next race.

(oh hang on... you will anyway)

Elvis.
Bring him on! Track Carnival tonight at Hurtsville oval, should be able to find Red Racer a bike ;)
No sign of Jase last night - I reckon he's scared. I'll give him a second chance Lidcombe Oval New Years Day :cool:

skinya

Likes Dirt
Red racer on Niner?

Have i been under a rock? Is Red racer gonna be niner? This is exciting! :)

U.D.O

Likes Bikes and Dirt
bugger... ah well; that's what comes from working on these things at well past midnight.

Thanks for letting me know.

Elvis.
I swear i'm not searching for them but i found another, :p
under the weight of the Hayes Stroker ACE it says:
WEIGHT
440g (160mm rotor)
488g (160mm rotor)
520g (180mm rotor)

DW-1

Dirt Works
I swear i'm not searching for them but i found another, :p
under the weight of the Hayes Stroker ACE it says:
AHHHHH that's our special edition issue.

it's the "do it yourself" issue.

Grab a texta and make the middle one 170mm.

done.

Elvis.