DIY Sesh at the Heights

VW NUT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
U understand this is what you call the 1.04 track.

Is there a build thread about it?

blakeo_2233

Likes Dirt
mase...you're getting hammered...are you just going to sit back and cry, or do you have something to say about this??
Mate, rotorburn has enough e-fights happening, lets not try stirr something up. On the other hand though, Mason is obviously really happy with his D cups I mean what female wouldnt be right. Hes got his shit dialled, his photos are always good, gets the best clarity on a day in day out basis, and as a result he carrys a bit of lets call it flab, and well it works for him. Obviously

Moony

Likes Dirt
Mate, rotorburn has enough e-fights happening, lets not try stirr something up. On the other hand though, Mason is obviously really happy with his D cups I mean what female wouldnt be right. Hes got his shit dialled, his photos are always good, gets the best clarity on a day in day out basis, and as a result he carrys a bit of lets call it flab, and well it works for him. Obviously
first it's a "female"....then it's a "he"....i'm confused, is he/she some sort of hybrid or what?

Moony

Likes Dirt
Shush moony, how much spare time do u acutally have to be picking and pocking through my posts at 9:54 in the morning!
A fair amount actually, but you make it easy for me. Your sig being a great example:

"Lets just say Jono hasn't evan been born yet." ...who's evan?