DJ for $700-$800

gr33ky

Likes Dirt
hey, im thinkin of buying a new dirt jumper ( most probably light )
i dont know what bike i shuld buy, and i dont care if its second hand or new,
im thinking about gettin an stp 1 or 2 but i dont know?:confused:

cheese

Likes Dirt
For that price you wont get very far with a new bike. Mabey one of the low end mongoose jump bikes like a fireball.

Ide reccomend getting a decent bike from the farkin forsale area for around that price.

spam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
i might be having a bike to match that soon,04 dirt jumper 3 forks, hayes hydro brakes, gears or no gears, alex rims,04 hardrock frame, truvative cranks
maxxis tyre, good bar and stem, and none of the parts except frame are standard to when i bought it

if you want it and all goes to plan im ready to sell

gr33ky

Likes Dirt
wat about second hand? culd i get like a norco 250 or 125 or stp second hand for that much?:confused:

mitch_dmr

Likes Dirt
You should definatly follow up that DMR. Would be a real solid bike that can take a fair bit, and for that price, its a bargain. I ride the same bike and when it was stock it did take a a fair bit and was a good ride all round.

gr33ky

Likes Dirt
well im looking for sumthing wid gears aswell, coz i use my bike fro transport like every day so i want sumn wid a frame like the norco 250 but wid gears, can ne1 find nething like that:confused: nething that i found closest to that is the stp0, but i cant find any decent deals on them??

mostly i want a dj/street

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
gr33ky said:
well im looking for sumthing wid gears aswell, coz i use my bike fro transport like every day so i want sumn wid a frame like the norco 250 but wid gears, can ne1 find nething like that:confused: nething that i found closest to that is the stp0, but i cant find any decent deals on them??

Learn to spell, and i'll give you a suggestion.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
im selling a BRAND NEW UNRIDDEN 2005 haro escape 8.2 worth over $1500rrp, for ONLY $800, small size frame. It was an unwanted gift that i have no use for. PM me or see the post in the FORSALE section.

Bike is in melbourne. prefer local.

MrCove

South Shore Distribution
gr33ky said:

need to run babelfish to translate that
;-)

poopoohead

Likes Dirt
Have a look at the GT chuckers. I got a good deal on mine for 650, I think they retail around 800.
the 2.0 that is

carpo_jnr

Likes Dirt
the haro escape 8.2 mattyp is sellin looks like pretty good value, if i had the money i might even considered snatchin it up:p