dj setion down in anglesea 24th oct

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
if ne bodys interested were gonna hav a djing day down in anglesea on sun the 24th of oct
if theres ne body interested or want some more details let me no by pm cool

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
gonna do a bit of free riding to well b dj mainly on mtb so itll b a good day well hav at least 1 car at the jumps so we can have some tunes and itll b a great day

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
weve got a 6 ft step down and a 7 ft step up nice and easy but really fun and then theres a whole heap of smaller 1s 2-4 ft theres also a long prob bout 10-12 fter thats just there 2 b hit fast

farley

Likes Dirt
they (Alcoa) have decided to doze the old track and build a new one. if all goes well then we should have a 4x/bmx style track by the end of October. as for the session i will b there.

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
the jumps are up behind wear the old bmx track used 2 b and at coogorah park if we can get enough intrest it should b a good day

Superman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
if you did it on another weekend it would get more people. the bike show is on 23rd and 24th october. any way good luck

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
ok would ppl b interested in changing it to the 7th of nov i know its a while away but it would b a lot better hey
i think well change it to then ok cool

turtle muncha

Likes Dirt
i cant get that day off work thats all
but i can still orginise it and ill ride till 1:30 and all my mates and who eva shows can just keep ridin