Djs in Adelaide???

specialized07

Likes Bikes
hey i was wondering if anyone knows of any good DJ's in Adelaide. I know
a lot of them are secret and you probably wont tell me, but if you could that would be awesome, and i wouldn't screw them up and if i did i would fix em up

cheers Sam :D

Last edited:

jackrush

Likes Dirt
the vines are good jumps at the back of reynella. the hackam jumps are just off main south road so as you are driving down main south road you go past pennys hill road with the hungry jack's and the woolworths on the corner keep going a bit further and turn off when you get to the servo they are in that park/ reserve.

rider_jake

Likes Dirt
eagle is on eagle on the hill, just go up the freeway and follow the signs. apex is in blackwood. umm i dont know the road but go down from the blackwood train station and you'll see football fields. keep on going along that road and you'll see tennis courts and aplayground i think and its just after that. coro jumps are just behind the croromandle primary school.

CGR

Likes Dirt
umm i dont know the road but go down from the blackwood train station and you'll see football fields. keep on going along that road and you'll see tennis courts and aplayground i think and its just after that.
You can find apex park in a street directory, just look up the blackwood station and the parks close enough that its probably on the same map. Alternatively you could just catch the train up on a weekend and find someone whose headed there and follow them.