dj's or dh in sunbury?

brynDH

Likes Dirt
hey guys, i did a quick search and didnt find anything really. i was just wondering if there are any spots to ride dj's or dh in or close to sunbury?? i might be heading up there with a mate on the weekend and we wanted to know if there is anything to keep an eye out for? i know about the bmx track and skatepark but is there anything else around?? cheers, Bryn.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Skate park is your best bet...
No trails in or close to Sunbury that i know of..
From what i hear though, there are trails on the way to woodend and somewhere in the Wombat forest.. But not worth the hike though from what i hear...
Best bet, if your going there anyways, head to the park, mingle with the locals and ask. All a chilled lot of guys there and are non-mtb hate ;)

Patto

S_Town

Likes Dirt
I live in Sunbury and the skatepark is the best option as Patto said. There are some old djs behind the footy club though. If you follow the path down from the skatepark along the creek you'll see them. But they're not worth riding. Too run down and need a lot of work.

Just ask around and I'm sure you'll be fine.

brynDH

Likes Dirt
awesome. thanks for the help guys. if we end up in that end of town ill be sure to check out the skate park. ive also heard there is a bmx track near the skatepark? or atleast one in sunbury?

ben_rides_a_bike

Likes Bikes and Dirt
yer there got a bmx track with ok sized jumps. ther all easy. the jumps behind the fotty oval r good doubles and are easy to trick and jump. worth doing if you can get speed. just ask the guys there.