DNM USD 180

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CHEWY said:
fuzzy if u could find a 2000 jrT that wouldnt be overkill its only a 5 incher, but then u mioght as well get a DJ3
how much do DJ3 retail for btw, and can u get em in 20mm?
Retail about $700 in oz and only QR. Though I got a DJ3 + 2x24" Kujo's + Planet-X headlock for $660 shipped from Unreal Cycles in the USA...

zac

Likes Dirt
dj3s are around 600-700 (i think), as far as i know you can only get dj1s in 20mm but not sure

(just looked on norco website - can get 20mm dj3s)

kalem

Likes Bikes and Dirt
zac said:
(just looked on norco website - can get 20mm dj3s)
that'd be just for norco, like the custom bolt-on Jnr.T's...

off the marzocchi site...
DJ1 = QR20 only
DJ2 = QR20 or standard QR
DJ3 = standard QR only

Ev

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just get a set of DNM USD 120.
5inch travel single crown upside down fork.
Had many good experiences with these on a mates bike and heard many good things, especially for the price.
Just don't go landing 6 foot drops to flat on your front wheel.

fastrider gus

super huck
if you want dual crown forks, get a set of '03 boxxer race.. $1400 new (you could get them cheaper 4 sure).. i have them on my 250 and they are unreal! perfect for HT's. if you want you can run them on the 6inch setting but i have mine on 7...
the shermans are unreal but very small. realy narrow and low..
DJ's are good too, but they are still single crowns.

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
If you go to bikepro in surrey hills, melbourne you can pick up USD120 for $450 new and USD180 for like $600!!!!!!!!!

S.

ex offender
It'd be overkill on a hardtail I reckon, but after having ridden Jamo's ones (ironically they're on a hardtail - but I gotta admit it feels just right for DH), I would say they're excellent forks for the price. Those had to be some of the smoothest, plushest, most easily adjustable forks I've ridden. Comparable to my Super T's in smoothness (but I guess they didn't ramp up at the end like Marzocchis tend to).

jamo

Likes Dirt
dnmUSd180 go very well on a trailstar LT. it seriously the best ride i have had and suits my riding (dh, freeride) so bloody well. the LT's head angle is specifically made for longer travel forks. so i really dont knwo what it will be like on a xlr8.

fuckin graet fork if ya wanna spend under a grand easily.

yeah i got mine from bikepro for $600. demo pair. should have a skwinge.